I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY

I haven't been posting to this Blog but I am going to start. I have been using MySpace for quite a while now. That has gotten old.
A few years ago I got a new camera for Christmas. It is an Olympus DSLR. It had more buttons and knobs than you can imagine. Cameras don't take good pictures, people do. A camera can give you nothing without your knowing how to use it. Trail and error over the years have given me a pretty good understanding of it now. I actually got a 2nd camera for my birthday last year so now I have a backup. I have taken a lot of pictures and want to start putting some of them on my blog. Please give me some feedback about any suggestions you have for improvement. Most of my subjects are family and friends. Here is my first one.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home